As we have a piece of good news for all eBook readers. The 10 Gen Amazon Kindle(an ebook reader) has just been launched in India. This new pocket-friendly Kindle ebook reader model with several value-added features. We believe it is a must buy for all who love reading.
Features and Specs
It is compact and lightweight so that it can be carried around easily by hand or in the backpack. This ebook reader comes with a 6-inch glare-free display with 167 ppi (pixels per inch) pixel density. But its biggest highlight is the in-built front light. This adjustable front light will guides light toward the surface of the screen, safeguarding your eyes. Also, It makes it even more comfortable to read in a variety of places.
You can adjust the brightness of the new Kindle from no to maximum, irrespective of the outdoor light condition. The new ebook reader also includes updated electronic ink technology for better contrast.
Some other Features you got in this eBook reader.
- Whispersync —It helps you to Saves and synchronizes your last page read, bookmarks, and annotations from eBooks across all of your Kindle devices and apps.
- Goodreads—This Ebook Reader has a tie-up with the world’s largest site for readers and book recommendations, with over 85 million members and 86 million book reviews.
- X-Ray— The reader can see all the passages across a book that mention relevant ideas, fictional characters, historical figures, places, or topics of interest.
- Smart Lookup— It comes with a fully integrated dictionary definition with other reference information via X-Ray and Wikipedia.
- Reading Benefits for Prime— Users with Prime membership can enjoy unlimited access to hundreds of eBooks and comics, at no extra cost, with Prime Reading.
How to GET?
The all-new Kindle is priced at Rs 7,999 and available for pre-order on Amazon. It will start selling on April 10. You can also purchase a cover for your Kindle for just Rs 1,499. Covers colors include charcoal black, sandstone white, cobalt blue, and punch red.